What can we claim? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What can we claim?

mrswoman Member Posts: 2 Listener
I work at present 14hrs per week my husband is waiting to start working any day now but we are not able to claim job seekers allowance since the beginning of the year we are short of rent money does anyone have any ideas what we can do.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.