Finances and extra costs
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


jackandjodie95jackandjodie95 Member Posts: 9 Listener
I can confirm all is sorted. You go online  or call NS and I. Get the form called INVESTMENT ACCOUNT FOR TRUSTEES. FORM  SB 26T  (2016/02) Send a min £20 cheque with  completed STATUTORY DECLARATION FORM SIGNED BY TRUSTEES. THAT IS IT. SIMPLE after it took me months of research to find .it.


Sign in or join us to comment.