Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Do I need a new medical certificate?

Gogo21Gogo21 Member Posts: 41 Courageous
Hiya everyone . I'm just about to send my renewal for esa assessment ... I have been in support group for a year.. I don't have any new medical evidence.. However I have a report I sent previously which is still relevant and my g. P. Has just sign and dated it saying so.. I received a reminder letter saying it has to be in next week.  I'm sending mines away on Friday as I'm meeting with a benefits support worker.  . My question is after reading over a reminder letter it says I need a medical certificate.. Do I need to send a new medical certificate aswell.. Thank you 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    You're already in the Support Group, so no you wouldn't need a fit/sick note. Any other evidence to back up that report would be helpful.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Gogo21Gogo21 Member Posts: 41 Courageous
Sign in or join us to comment.