Hi group — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi group

maria01 Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2021 in Benefits and financial support
 I am a disabled person an unwell, I have a problem I was on low income an I live alone, I have a difficult financial situation I have a lot of bills but the worst one is Windows/doors bills that is £105651.80 it is causing me stress an worries, I cannot sleep at night,  I tried to get help from many organisations an the council said I must pay the bill or I would loose my house, an I didn't get any help from anywhere, I am very tired now but I need your help an assistance please. I want help from your community to look at difficult situation an help me. An if you know any free legal aid solicitor and a expert housing officer. Thank you



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.