Hi, my name is Tankie! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Tankie!

Tankie
Tankie Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Just been informed my dla is stopping and have to apply for pip , after hearing and reading the horror stories im not looking forward to another atos interigation as they will surely cure me , which in essence would be a good thing ?

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Tankie and a warm welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us.
    Curious about 'Tankie' :smile: I've known a lot of tankies through the years from my father's time with the 17/21st Lancers and REME, and a late friend in the RHA. Any connection?
    There's a difficulty about the PIP question insofar as the only reports we read about PIP tend to be the bad ones. The ones that work well and successfully are just not 'newsworthy', and on a site that aims to support people with problems you're likely to see a score of negative reports for every positive one. So things may be a bit 'skewed' and maybe - just maybe - you'll be one of the many lucky ones :smile: I certainly hope so.
    Anyway, here we are, ready and willing to do anything we can do, so please stay in touch, keep us up to date and let us see what we can do to help.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tankie, welcome to the community! If we can be of assistance, do let us know!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.