Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Revision of appeal - please help!
I am apply pip claim in November 2014and get decision at 20/5/15 but it’s only awarded me mobality standard rate it’s not see about my depression and asthma and arthritics problem my doctor and physiology give letter about problem so I get Appel in tribunal and I admit in time limit and tribunal also not calculate my health mental and bodily and it’s not give justice but it’s remove my award of mobility standard rate I get totaly fail by mental and bodily . Now few days ago one gentalment say about high court ruling for pip so please give me right advice all pip case get rivision and you are’s right to demand backdated pip award so please give me right advise how can do please help me all fours
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.