Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Im on esa and pip moved to sheltered flat 9 April 18 different area to my horror it's full uc .in support group no WRA read uc reg19 I know I should go into same group of uc. migration states if I claim rent it's new claim possible losing money family have paid rent since move .my claim jobcentre is going uc. September 18 if I wait and they !! Put me on uc . I could claim rent it would not be new claim no loss of money. They know I've moved i have lympedeama in leg due to cancer and lymphatic node removall. Won last tribunal with recommendaction not to be assessed again. ..I'm scared to claim uc
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.