Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Just had PIP assessment, worried about how it went!
Hi I've just had my pip assessment,i originally got dla then I did the changeover to pip in which I was awarded enhanced rate of care for I think it was 4 years but I wasn't required to do face to face but this time I've had to do one,i've also been on esa for the past 5 years in the support group and have never done face to face for that either,so now I'm in just a mass panic that I've said wrong thing or whatever after reading so many horror stories??!!!i was in the armed forces for 18 years but unfortunately became very I'll and ended up being medically discharged with bi polar disorder and ptsd,i guess I just have to wait but am worried sick I'm gonna lose my award!!
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 935 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.