Tranfer to pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Tranfer to pip

april123 Member Posts: 137 Pioneering
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all its been awhile,vwell my MR come back the same so I've decided to bite the bullet an join the club of appeal.  Could anyone direct me to where I could find written info on what DWP guidelines are used in the mobility moving on for twice the normal able body. I'm looking into the reliability as I didn't complete the 20/50 in a timely manor 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.