How Long After Your PIP Truibunal Can You Apply For Reassessment? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How Long After Your PIP Truibunal Can You Apply For Reassessment?

Sonesta
Sonesta Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Please can anyone advise me about when you can reapply to be reviewed for a worsening condition that has deteriorated since you first applied for PIP?
Had my tribunal last week and had my standard mobility rate increased to the higher rate but unfortunately although my daily living issues have worsened over the past 12 months, the tribunal can only base their decision on how I was when I had my face to face assessment. I was awarded  the standard rate for daily living but I believe my new health issues entitle me to have that increased to the higher rate too now but obviously when I had my face to face my daily living problems were not so severe.
Thank you.

Comments

• Sonesta
    edited June 2018
    PS Just to clarify I was awarded standard rate for daily living last year and the tribunal panel could not take any new problems into account as they have come about after my face to face assessment.  
  • Sonesta
    May I point out that the tribunal panel were lovely, very kind, considerate and understanding. I could not have asked for a nicer set of people to deal with my case. x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.