Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is pissedofffromhants!
I like so many others feel desparate after receiving my medical assessment from pip. Lies, no examination conducted, but has written that she found this and that on examination?? I had an assessment for example a year ago and finding were completely different?? I have a degenerative scoliosis of the spine,COPD,( but according to their report, didn't seem breathless,). I can't fight these people any more,I feel absolutely broken, I know I can fight get this this that and the other, but I feel exhausted. How can these Wicked people sleep at night? How can a government allow these procedures to happen in such a dishonest way. Wasting tax payers money on assesments's that are clearly corrupt and decided before you attend. I am feeling depressed and desperate.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.