Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


joannekennedy Member Posts: 12 Listener
Hi, Looking for some advice on PIP, I was refused on the mandatory reconsideration so next step is appeal tribunal. How do I go about getting the process started, do I just fill out forms and send back if so which forms do I need or do I need to contact them. Would much rather just send forms back like I did for the mandatory reconsideration as I get very worked up over phone calls. Also any advice on what I would need to include or help would be great, Thanks 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.