Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PAID HELP WANTED URGENT- DIYer TO BUILD GARDEN CONTAINERS
I have won a grant to have a DIY person with adequate ability to build high narrow containers for raised bedding. Gardening was my therapy until pain & mobility issues stopped me. We also plan to enclose the area with fences, trellises. Landscapers don't seem willing to do small jobs. And I'm finding it hard to find someone to make my dream come true. Maybe there's retired builders or people who love working with wood?? Can someone point me in the right direction please.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.