Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is larag! Please help with my research.
Hi all. I am a Master’s student at University College London, and I am conducting research into how people with sensory conditions experience therapeutic spaces for cancer patients. I am looking for participants who identify as having visual impairments, hearing impairments or autism to complete an online survey, and I was hoping some of you may be willing to participate. The survey involves looking at some photos and sharing your thoughts on them. It should take no more than 15 minutes, and participation is completely anonymous.
This research is built around the fact that the design of clinical and non-clinical healthcare spaces can have a profound impact on how cancer patients and their friends/family feel during this stressful and turbulent time. The goal of my research is to better understand how these non-clinical spaces, which provide a comforting break from the hospital environment, can truly accommodate all types of users - particularly those whose experience of a space is altered by their sensory conditions.
I would really appreciate your help, so if you have some spare time please consider completing the survey, which can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/86Qxi4mYHiWBMkQJ3
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments