Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
pain from Fibro
hello I am new here. I am struggling with pain from fiibromyalgia. Nothing seems to work including the drugs my gp has given me. I am have severe anxiety. how do others cope? Do you find that a lot of people don't understand. I feel that my friends are getting fed up of me which is isolating me. I have tried telling them to google my condition. Another friend thinks all my problems will go when i go back to work - she said you need to get a job. makes me so sad.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.