Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, I applied for PIP in Oct 2016.I have M.E. I was immediately given no points, asked for a Mandatory Reconsideration again no points. Letter was sent in July 2017 informing me that in due course they would send me a tribunal date. On the 7th July I received a letter saying my tribunal had gone ahead & obviously I had been turned down because I wasn't there to fight my corner. I didn't receive a letter or notification of any sort about a tribunal date I had phoned a few times in the year about getting a date but was told where I was in the queue quite a long wait. So after waiting a year....... What do I do now ? Can't believe I've waited & struggled for so long for nothing ?
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.