Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Disabled and long term chronically sick all different!
I am saying all claimant's have different circumstances and other conditions ignored. One may live Aline with no family and may become frightened and confused but left to slip through the net, maybe very timid person who DWP/ decision makers love to abuse and refuse helps their bonus, fact not fiction. What about those who are pulled down into low mood and severe depression and think about harming themselves? It can happen to anyone I never thought I would think about harming myself but I did! That,s a story for another day!/
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.