Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Mannyb!
I was awarded pip after November 2017 after an 18month appeal, and was sent a letter from the DWP for a review, I had a key worker who dealt with my appeal but no longer deals in any benefit claims as there funding was stopped. Is there an organisation which I can get help from with my pip appeal. I have a month to ask them to look at the decision again, does the Dwp ever change there decision if you believe it is wrong? Or is it just a formality before being allowed to appeal?
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.