dean3011 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

dean3011

Options
dean3011
dean3011 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am new to this forum ive posted twice regarding pip appeal for advice I live in Scotland I have  been told by members  that tribunal looks at both parts of decision of mandatory recon even when daily living was increased as stated before decision maker satd I  only needed to appeal motability element I have since spoken to a family friend who is a criminal lawyer but his company has had recent experience of pip tribunal and he has told me that my partner is only disputing motability element of decision the same as decision makr

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As has been said before, the decision maker can and does look at both decisions. What you are suggesting is telling the decision maker that the care award is right but the mobility one is wrong and therefore they should only look at the wrong one?
    Even at a Tribunal hearing they will look at both.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.