Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Looking for volunteers to give feedback on how to talk about technology
At Scope we’re exploring how we talk about developments in technology in more engaging and relevant ways for our audiences.
To this end we’ve created two videos made by a team of volunteers, who are disabled people or people that have experience of technology and disability, and we want your views about the idea and how it might develop into an interesting and useful resource.
To view the two videos click on the following links:
Please complete our quick online chatbot conversation;
We really appreciate your feedback and value your opinions.
Any questions, please contact Liz Roberts at [email protected]
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments