Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Physical and mental health struggles
Hello and thank you for the invitation.Im trying to stay well mentally but im failing after 2years being on my own starting over solo after 30 years with someone and finding at 51 years of age and feeling totally abandoned with no guide book or safety harness 24st alchohol dependent suffering many health problems and panic attacks,anxiety,self harm and selfhatredred and irrational thoughts combined with finding my husband never been faithfull but controlled me by drink i made homeless as job went with accomodation i no rights i put on streets .its been incredible .scary,frightening,exciting but still no end to my dream of my own place a shelter i want to plant fruit trees and
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.