Live universal Credit LCWRA lcwra — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Live universal Credit LCWRA lcwra

justJohn
justJohn Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Hi I real hope you are having a good day . First going way off subject , have you had a trapped nerve , and got it fixed . I just in such constant pain down left leg after full hip replacement . I was given a epidural , it never worked , I was knocked out . This was last August , I got bad pain from but to knee back of leg , my knee all round leg to foot . I can not feel the floor under both feet . The pain in feet I dred put them on the floor . Have you had similar and got rid please tell me if yes . Ok this don't help the pain . I had Uc 50 I was asked to fill in not my choice I was getting a new hip and back to living . I still had stitches or staples in hip I was told I still had to go on assessment when it started it was obvious I would fail I felt my leg get wet staples were bleeding the nurse said she can not asses me as I had nerve damage and not trained to asses it . I could wait half hour or go I went home . I was thinking this nurse known st this time I would get  lcwra so sent me home for a month . Still bad in September I was assessed again wish I taped it on my phone . I was passed fit for work . I got help with appeal from carea the nurse failed to mention in my rrport my full hip replacement . I was advised to put a official complaint in real sorry about this it may of been scope who gave me the advice I just can not remember . So I am giving in fit not f work notes .i felt they not believed me at all I got s fight on .on 29/05/2018 I got a letter RECONSIDERATION Notice due to inconsistency in my assessment I was a warded LCWRA from July back dated next day 30MAY sent me a new UC50 form to fill in . So I am in a live service UC but going full uc I had to do all stuff ID has to be shown even though I spoke to my work coach every 2week bank details shown even though they paid  my benefit in same one last month had to be all done by 27,5 so I never was on LCWRA I got back pay but never got a single payment in month pay . And now I am on assessment time again with LCWRA  stopped . Can u best this LCWRA for a day . What they must of put my won appeal letter on same post as my uc50 . I hope someone can make sense of my uc experience I really not got a clue where I am what I am on they just won't talk to me !!! I ask and ask in my journal but never get s reply ??!. I would be greatfull any advice anything thanks John

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.