Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
kazzer2233
kazzer2233 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have just been refused pip after the mandatory reconsideration notice,I haven’t enough points to be awarded it,I have severe osteoarthritis in one knee,and because of an accident a few years ago have difficulty lifting with my left arm,I have trouble walking and getting upstairs,I do work and people have to help me there to, a woman at work got the lowest amount after an appeal,with the same thing as me,and she isn’t as bad as me,,is it worth going further with it?  

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes take it further, to the next stage as you have nothing to lose. It's just the time it takes to go to appeal make sure you have good medical evidence and keep a accurate dairy on how your conditions effect have an implact on your daily life.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.