Acquiring a ramp for a networking event...
A colleague of mine has arranged a networking event at a venue in Hove on the 2nd of August. While the venue has a few plus points with regards to access, the area that has been booked has two steps to get to it.
I am going to suggest that the venue swaps this booking with another meeting which is located on the lower floor. If this cannot be done, does anyone know the best way to borrow a ramp for the evening?
of the delegates, who is a good friend of mine, is a wheelchair user and I
want her to enjoy the evening just as much as anyone else.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments