Hi, my name is ravens62! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ravens62!

ravens62
ravens62 Community member Posts: 13 Listener

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @ravens62   Pleased to meet you welcome.

We are a supportive community who care and share.

Plenty of information, advice and support. Lots to look at and new friends.

When you are ready do you wish to say a little bit about yourself.  To the community.

Ask the community anything.

We are here to help.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • ravens62
    ravens62 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
    Hi im glenda i joined to ask some info for my husband terry who is the one with disabilitys and is waiting for an appeal date from DWP tribunal to try and get his DLA back as the DWP took it away and we dont think its right we went to court as they said he had to pay back £9000 and we did not agree we had a solicitor and they took of the dishonest and made it did not inform DWP he had stents fitted so they gave him 8 weeks wearing a tag not allowed out if the house from 7pm till 7 am i think its all wrong as stents havent made his heart better he still had two more strokes after they had been fitted what do u think of this. the man who fitted tag could not believe he had been given this he had never heard of this before x
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ravens62 and welcome to the community! Please do have a look around the community and get involved with any discussions that interest you. If you could tell us a bit about yourself then I could point you in the right direction :)
    The community is a supportive environment so I hope you will enjoy being here and will be able to gain and give advice.
    If you need anything else at all then please do let me know :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.