If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Trengarnuq1Trengarnuq1 Member Posts: 18 Listener
just gone on to p i p got top care but lost mobility and unable to appeal as cannot get medical evidence what my condiotions r they say dwp have to ask for it i no someone who worked for them for a very long time and they say that will not happen so looking getting scooter of mobility  any ideas


  • MatildaMatilda Member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    It might be worth your while appealing.  Try to get some f2f help from CAB or similar.
  • CharleybCharleyb Member Posts: 25 Connected
    I am very depressed as I was on esa and in the support group from July 2013 I thought I was put in for an indefinite period. I was not able to attend on many and my reasons were accepted in April they sent out an appointment for the 4/4/18. But I never received the letter until the10/4/18 I immediately phoned the assessment office to explain this and they said I would have to wait for a letter of reason from DWP so I did. Then they wrote back to me weeks later telling me my money stopped from the 5/4/18. I have asked them several times for advice but was told I won’t get any money so I have not had no ESA since they stopped it. My doctor also sent a letter explaining that my condition has worsened and now it’s so bad I have been using a wheel chair I have had four major operations and two fusions and I went to the hospital the other day and was told that the recent fusion had not fused so I am suffering chronic pain and now my medication is affected as I’m not in receipt of any ESA 
Sign in or join us to comment.