Appeals — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appeals

Options
Trengarnuq1
Trengarnuq1 Community member Posts: 18 Listener
just gone on to p i p got top care but lost mobility and unable to appeal as cannot get medical evidence what my condiotions r they say dwp have to ask for it i no someone who worked for them for a very long time and they say that will not happen so looking getting scooter of mobility  any ideas

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It might be worth your while appealing.  Try to get some f2f help from CAB or similar.
  • Charleyb
    Charleyb Community member Posts: 25 Connected
    Options
    I am very depressed as I was on esa and in the support group from July 2013 I thought I was put in for an indefinite period. I was not able to attend on many and my reasons were accepted in April they sent out an appointment for the 4/4/18. But I never received the letter until the10/4/18 I immediately phoned the assessment office to explain this and they said I would have to wait for a letter of reason from DWP so I did. Then they wrote back to me weeks later telling me my money stopped from the 5/4/18. I have asked them several times for advice but was told I won’t get any money so I have not had no ESA since they stopped it. My doctor also sent a letter explaining that my condition has worsened and now it’s so bad I have been using a wheel chair I have had four major operations and two fusions and I went to the hospital the other day and was told that the recent fusion had not fused so I am suffering chronic pain and now my medication is affected as I’m not in receipt of any ESA 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.