Want to loose weight — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Want to loose weight

Options
Stacey123
Stacey123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi im a Crohns suffer an last year I had to be admitted to hospital for 3 emergency major opperations very complexd opperations now my tummy muscles are very weak but I want to lose weight I was only 9st/6 before i went in to hospital I was in there for 5months not very active at all down to the surgery when I was sent home I weighed 11st I was told to walk as much as I can to loose the weight which I've done but I'm now 12st I want to do more excersice but not sure what's safe as I also had an hernia repair in tummy as well it's really getting me down coz I can't for the life of me seem to loose anything I'm 59 years old never been this size before in my life an it's affecting things like getting out of breath no energy what can I do ? 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.