Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Spinal stenosis, do I have CRPS?
Hi all I'm Jeanette ( Jan) for short I suffer with spinal stenosis I have had 2 metal rods 4 cages and 8 screws inserted in my lower spine it was done in 2012 at first thought this is great I could actually stand up... but since then I'm now in constant pain all down right side the discs are now going at my neck which the nerve is trapped on the right arm this causes my hand to swell up and it's just about useless I'm on patches .. pregabalin .. amitriptyline... and duloxetine... and other meds for kidney problems.. on the 4th of December 2017 I had a Tia small stroke but if anybody out there could give me some info on crps i.e. how to find out if I'm suffering from this as my nerve pain on left side is getting so unbearable I just feel like kicking a brick wall I'm sorry for the long post but if anybody out there could help I would be so grateful ....
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.