Doctor reports- do I need two separate ones? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Doctor reports- do I need two separate ones?

11faerie1 Member Posts: 24 Listener
edited August 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, I'm going to appeal decisions on both wad and pip. Can anyone tell me if I need 2 separate doctor reportsplease?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.