Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Was full amount

sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
Got my second full esa though I no dla am sure this the final full one

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
    ESA is paid in arrears but to be sure i'd ring ESA and ask them. Any over payment will need to be paid back. Always better to check it's correct.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
    I already rang other day she said she contact dla they mistake I did tell them how much I was getting  probably the last full esa. I made mistakes b4 they end up pay me back in the past they even admitted it
  • BenefitsTrainingCoBenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,692 Pioneering
    Hello sam12

It looks like part of the thread of your post maybe missing, is there any development on your ESA? What is the problem with the amount of the ESA payment?

Maria
    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
  • sam12sam12 Member - under moderation Posts: 1,347 Pioneering
    Next wk be less but be my last am moving away and bf taking over everything he don't want me hungry or suffering uc to 
    He won't put me through anymore dwp less money.it lousy wat we get to live on rising bills food no enough for essentials clothed travel saving Kant live on 260 fornite .pip mr in process with lawyer 

• wittygal1996wittygal1996 Member - under moderation Posts: 13 Listener
    Good. Keep us posted on what happens. 
Sign in or join us to comment.