Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I thought how about a specific place to share book series or stand alone titles, that you thought were such a good read you want to share with others, or ones you have re-read after time as it was that captivating it holds a special place in your heart.
I am a David Gemmel fan, I feel sad knowing he will never write again, but take joy in the books he had done, and I feel I can always go back and read them. One of my favourites series by Gemmel was the Drenai series.
What would you recommend?
life is too short to let others make you miserable.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.