Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How do I find suitable housing?
hi all, my names mary and im really in need of a 4 bed bungalow i have a 4 bed house witch i can no longer get up stairs due 2 back problems and had 2 ops i also have id twin girls that have very poor vision and have fell down stsirs a few times im at the end of my teather im always on egde and worried this house is just not suitable at all defo need to be on one level 2 be able 2 live our lifes i have doc surport mental health surport please tell me how i can try to get moved in to a bunglow kind regards mary
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.