Universal Credit
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

WCA form (uc50)

pamela1962pamela1962 Member Posts: 32 Connected
edited August 2018 in Universal Credit
I'm in the process of filling in the form for my WCA. I looked at the points given for varies things. However for some answers I would have to put varies, as some days are worse that others for me. What happens to the points if you put varies? Thanks everyone.


Sign in or join us to comment.