Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
pip review forms
hi all ,i have been putting off filling in my review forms as i dont know where to start.i have mental health issues and my forms need to be in by 28/8.if i telephone them to request more time will they hold it against me the fact i can use the telephone/ fill in the forms myself?this is because i have no family to help me and i am reluctant to seek help from cab/age concern etc as i suffer with really bad social phobia so i have no choice but to fill in the forms myself witch im sure i will make a complete mess of.will they hold it against me the fact i can make the phone call and atempt to fill out the forms?this is making me really ill and i dont know where to turn.many thanks in advance connor
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.