Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is dog!

dogdog Member Posts: 1 Listener
if you have brain innjrey  do pip let you keep yaur mobelitey

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,489 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dog
    Welcome to the community! Unfortunately I am unsure however another member of the community may know and will be in contact with you soon.
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dog and a very warm welcome to the community! PIP is not means tested so it is not given based on a diagnosis. PP is given on how a condition of disability affects the individual.It may be worth looking at the criteria to see if it is worth an application. If there is anything else that I can help with then please do let me know!
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • easyeasy Member Posts: 109 Pioneering
    If you have difficulties with the activities it is well worth filling in the form. Remember you have to do them reliably, safely, and within a reasonable time.
    It should not be about what you are diagnosed with but how you are affected most of the time. More than 50%. Good luck.
  • easyeasy Member Posts: 109 Pioneering
    Hi again. Forgot to add that you need to explain the problems you have and why, as the assessors have no imagination.
Sign in or join us to comment.