Hello, just another UC claimant — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello, just another UC claimant

JazzieJo
JazzieJo Community member Posts: 18 Connected
edited September 2018 in Start here and say hello!
Hello, hope i can meet people like me. 
Hope we can be friends. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JazzieJo
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • JazzieJo
    JazzieJo Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Sure, 
    I am 21 years old (F), no children, i just moved out of supported living into my own flat. And I have found the move very stressful because of benefit problems aggravating my mental health so I'm looking forward to settling in and putting it all behind me. 

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JazzieJo
    Sorry to hear you've had a stressful time, great positivity! Please let us know if you need any help or have any questions!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JazzieJo and a warm welcome to the community! We all wish you the best of luck in your new flat and I really do hope that this helps you to move forward. The community is a supportive environment to give and receive advise so I hope you feel able to join in when you're ready. Please do let me know if there is anything else that I can do :)
    Scope

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.