Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Chronic pain and the weather. I would love to communicate with new people
My name is Darren
It is a pleasure to be part of this community it is very much my wish to be part of the conversation and if I can help someone along the way and reach out and make some social connections, this would make for a lovely experience.
I suffer from Cerebral Palsy and the associated difficulties this brings as I age chronologically and physically. One of the difficulties is global pain induced by random muscle spasms I have my good days and bad days.
Does anyone else notice their pain increase as the cooler weather sets in as we head for those autumnal days here in the UK?
I would like my time with this community to be a positive one and I look forward to communicating with new and interesting people.
If anyone is having a bad day please do not hesitate to get in touch, I would love to chat to you, I know what it is like to suffer from chronic pain and feel lonely and isolated because of it.
I am sending my positive and healing energy to those in pain today.
I look forward to hearing from you all.
All the best Darren
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.