Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
ESA SG success to esa50 3/4 months
hi I currently am on esa for mental health reasons have been on esa for some years now always had 0-9 points at medical and had to go to tribunal and got 18+ points and put in wrag however in may this year I had my assessment and to my suprise got awarded esa support group. Thinking I was Atleast going to have a break from the constant worry of the dwp stopping my benefits and jobcenter calling me in as im in the support group now however today a esa50 has Came and I really am worse then ever I know I am not sleeping anytime soon I don’t have a clue why this is happening so soon I don’t know what to do any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.