ESA benifit — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA benifit

Hi all I was getting ESA benefit until I had my work assessment which I failed saying I was fit to work  I've had 2 operations on my spine due to disc problems  I had another Mri scan in 2016 which showed I've got bulging Discs starting at T8-T12  and prolayped disc L5.S1 scan also shows arthritis I struggle every day to walk and have to take high doses of medication to try and control my pain my sleep pattern is all over the place I sleep more during the day my wife wrote a letter to dwp saying how badly I was treated at my assessment an ask for a mandatory reconsideration which I received a letter this morning saying that they haven't changed there mind has an body else on this site had same problems as me

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.