Pip appeal back pay — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip appeal back pay

gemzie
gemzie Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi guys so I won my tribunal on July 31st 2018 and just said they have awarded me it back to 12th July 2017 as my DLA stopped on 11th July 2017 it took 12 months for appeal and a further 6 weeks after winning for them.to pay me as they said they made a mistake and put me in the wrong queue...I was awarded enhanced for both personal care and mobility and in total I was awarded 14 months back lay but they have only paid Mr a little over £3000 when it should have been just over £5000 I still haven't received and letter or anything from.the DWP no word at all only when I called asking what was taking so long they said somebody will take a look as it went in the wrong queue...has anybody else had problems with not receiving the full amount of Backpay.
Thank you any advice would be appreciated

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.