ESA finally a rest for a while from brown envelopes. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA finally a rest for a while from brown envelopes.

Options

I now have my decision over my ESA and been kept in the Support Group and all done in 3 months without an assessment and done Paper Based, thank god because I knew I couldent have coped with having or going to one.

I know now I will be able to try and relax now DLA to PIP is out the way also and No more brown envelopes for a while again.

I will be phoning soon and asking for how long, and for my ESA85A as my decision letter dosent state how long for also no mention of the exemption criteria which I know I fit.

But I’m just gonna try and be free till the next time.

Just phoned the DWP for my ESA85A and asked how long in the Support Group and was told 2 years and I thought your having a laugh. 

So im thinking when the paperwork come back which she explained to me over the phone and it agrees and confirms all my medical evidence and I’m not good and only gave me 2 years?

I don’t know whether to appeal or if I can on an award length, as my last assessment in 2014 clearly states deterioration function noted and was given 3 years but re assed after 4.I’ve got a lot worse since then and taken many attempts on my life, and is all well documented. I really don’t understand how they come to these conclusions.

2 years ESA on-going PIP how does that work…

⬇️
I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.