Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ESA CONFUSION STRESSED AND NEED HELP PLEASE
hi there I have just done esa50 a few weeks back witch I have done for years last time I did not need do f2f due to info on questionnaire. I am in support group. On th 15th or August I got letter saying a change or rate I assumed this was my continued award see pic. Fast forward to today 15 September 18 been asked to do f2f for first ime with esa since they used to interview at job centre it has been years as I hav e cp stress and don’t go new places often and have days and days were can be in bed . Can anyone help I’m stressed and still haven’t recoved from pip battle ..
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.