Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
MR turned down
Hi, my Mr to be be put back into support group was a no go. I rarely leave the house because of anxiety and depression and memory problems due to a past brain tumour.Assessor lied that I had done serial sevens tests. My doctor gave me letter stating my condition and in his opinion I wouldn't be fit for work any time soon, if ever.apparently because I can look after 2 children even with a lot of help and I am not suicidal I am fit to do work related activities....I am distraught at thought of going to tribunal, tho I will do it.When decision maker rang asking did I have any more evidence I was flustered and didn't know if it was appropriate to say about lies on assessment.What are chances of winning a tribunal?
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.