I'm a highly qualified web designer with Cerebral Palsy, keen to get into work
Hi, I’m a 30 year old male with cerebral palsy, wheelchair user. I have a degree in Digital Media and my specialist subject is website design. I am really keen to use my gained skills in the workplace. However, with my disability and being in a wheelchair I am seeking advice on how I can receive the support that I would require when working within a company.
I feel that my skillset is being wasted, I am so eager to work and have the satisfaction of earning my own wages and income.
Very recently, updated my CV and my extensive portfolio on my own website. This can be seen here: www.taylor-designs.co.uk
Please reply to this post, of any advice to give.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments