Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Home assessment

Hi I help a few people deal with the bureaucracy of home assessment ESA but I'm ready to lose it with health assessment staff   I have provided requested doctors letters stating that a home visit is necessary. I had to get these faxed! they don't take email! They also say their calls not recorded?and that they are DWP employees( I don't know if that is true) Mental health, anxiety severe IBS agoraphobia. My son has attended hospital and gp appointments and they say this is grounds to attend, although PIP did do HA. They ask for gp letters and then totally disregard GPS recommendations. They moved centres away from this area to Marylebone, on 3rd floor. We didn't turn up.we gave reasons and case upheld. Now another appointment set.i feel like I'm on a merry go around. Same thing with another person I also help but she is nearly 65! Some advice re legalities would be appreciated. The most vulnerable being abused in my opinion. Thanks
Sign in or join us to comment.