Hi, my name is Karengreenall! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Karengreenall!

Karengreenall
Karengreenall Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone
I have been diagnosed with M. E/Fibromyalgia for 15yrs and as finished from work. My 24yr old daughter lives with me and she has had the same for 7yrs.she was studying to be an actress but relapsed 4yrs ago. Our lives just stopped because theie is no treatment yet we live from day to day. It is very debilitating and isolating. That is why I'd like to join your group and make connections & friendships......?

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Karengreenall   Pleased to meet you welcome. Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to here this.  You have come to the right place to help and get support. We are a supportive friendly community.  Care and share.

Have a look at our information on Talk about Specific Conditions. Lots of comments and posts from members of our community.

Who have similar. Are understanding and can be a friend.

Please ask if we as a community can help and advise..

Some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Karengreenall, and a warm welcome to the community! Great to have you here, and hope today's as kind as possible to you and your daughter.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Karengreenall
    Welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.