If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Trengarnuq1Trengarnuq1 Member Posts: 18 Listener
I got awarded highcare rate pip but had my mobility taken away after 20 years as they say i did not need it could not appeal as could not get medical eveidence from gp or rhumatologist  went to cab and they said without the evedence they could not take to tribunal


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    I'm not sure why you were advised that because it's not correct. You don't need medical evidence to take it to Tribunal.

    When was the decision made and did you ask for the Mandatory Reconsideration?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.