Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP assessor lied about my diagnosis
I had my PIP assessment a couple months ago, and scored zero points on everything despite having ASD, depression, anxiety and social anxiety. I provided evidence of all of these diagnosis’s, yet my decision says ‘Has no diagnosis’ of any of the above. I put in for a MR, made a copy of the decision and highlighted all things i disagreed with, explained why, and reattached all my diagnosis letters, once again, they were blatantly ignored and i scored zero points. Is there any point going for the appeal at tribunal? If they’re just not going to keep lying about me
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.