What benefits are taxable — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What benefits are taxable

gillian29 Member Posts: 36 Courageous
gillian29, I get pip which is not taxable and I get employment and support allowance which is £127.15 a week,when it’s broken down I get £73.10 living expenses,and £16.40 disability income guarantee,£37.65 because I’m in the support group,which all adds up to £127.15,which parts is taxable.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.