How do I know if they've received my Pip Review? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How do I know if they've received my Pip Review?

Options
JO2907
JO2907 Community member Posts: 19 Courageous
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi my name is Jo. I have recently been sent a Pip Review form on 14/09/2018 and sent back to them on 17/09/2018. How do i know if theyv'e received it? and how long roughly is it taking this year to hear from them about either a f2f assesment or a paper based decision?. Hope someone can help?. Thank you

Comments

• AlexandriaUK
    AlexandriaUK Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi Jo first of did you send your forms back recorded/registered delivery, if you did then you can track it online, we advise everyone to do this just to make sure that it's received at DWP if you didn't then you can ring them to check, it can take up to 6 weeks just to get an appointment through for a F2F, to be honest unless you are terminal then your chance of a paper based assessment is nearly unheard of.
    Did you send in plenty of up to date supporting evidence to back up your review forms and hopefully you didn't just tick the no change boxes without a full description to help support

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.